Write That Down
Everything's Funny To Someone.


Friday, November 04, 2005  

A Note On Comments

Since shortly after I started this blog, I had comments by BlogBack. It was pretty cool, too.

Now, things have changed. I'm not exactly sure what happened, not exactly sure how to fix it, and to find out I'd have to wind my way through a Yahoo Group and I've already spent about two hours doing that already. Something about internal server changes requiring me to have a login - which I haven't needed before, don't even have one actually because I've used them for so long - and contacting the guy who runs it to get one.

I spend such little time updating this blog anyway that I felt it wasn't worth it, so I'm writing off all previous comments. I removed the old commenting code and enabled blogger's own comment feature.

So have at it.

posted by ben | 6:03 PM |
Comments: Post a Comment
for the fun size mind
stuff
nonsense