Write That Down
Everything's Funny To Someone.


Friday, July 15, 2005  

Overheard:

"...so then this obnoxious little pipsqueak started mouthing off to me. I wasn't thinking, I'd had a couple drinks, so I just hauled off and punched the guy square in the nose. He stumbled back and yelped in pain as my friends grab me and we move to the door. I don't know if the police were called, but we figured we'd be better safe than sorry. As we made our way out, he screamed 'I'm gonna have you kicked out of here! Don't you know who my daddy is?' I yelled back, 'I don't give a fuck who your daddy is!' This seemed to irritate him, which I remember enjoying. See, back in those days at Yale, everyone's 'daddy' was somebody, you know?

"Come to find out later that this little pipsqueak was George W. Bush. If only I'd have known..."

posted by ben | 9:44 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
for the fun size mind
stuff
nonsense