Write That Down
Everything's Funny To Someone.


Wednesday, July 13, 2005  

Colonel Clink

I've refused to let myself feel guilty or intimidated, no matter what people think - which is a big step for me.

I'm referring to work's coffee fund.

If I worked for a small company, I would gladly contribute. I drink a lot of coffee.

However, I work for a rather large company - and on top of all of that I'm not receiving any benefits. No medical or dental or paid leave for me.

So I'm taking the coffee as a benefit.

Lady from AP, you can jingle your quarters as much as you want, clink them into the coffee fund jar as loudly as you can, and even vocalize what you're doing while I'm pumping coffee into my mug for the fifth time this morning. You can do all this - I'm not paying.

Deal with it.

posted by ben | 9:38 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
for the fun size mind
stuff
nonsense