Write That Down
Everything's Funny To Someone.


Friday, January 14, 2005  

The End Is Nigh

By pure coincidence, I just happen to glance at my odometer this morning on my way in to work, and watched it roll over to 90,000 miles.

Which means that my car is about to die.

Not because it's got 190 or 290 thousand miles on its tired chassis, but because coincidences have ruled my life as of late, and if the past has taught me anything, it's time to start looking for a new car.

See, a few years ago I was driving my tired Mazda to work one morning and happened to glance down at the odometer and saw it turn over to 70,000. I thought that was cool, so I pulled over into the Renton Library parking lot and took a picture of it.

Less than a month later, I was on the side of the road with a broken car and a blue haired date in the passenger seat.

This tells me that the goose's days are numbered. I'll keep y'all posted.

posted by ben | 8:31 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
for the fun size mind
stuff
nonsense