Write That Down
Everything's Funny To Someone.


Thursday, June 17, 2004  

Nuthin'

Why is it that one of the hardest questions to answer in idle-chat conversation is "what's going on?" or "what are you doing with yourself?" or some variation thereof.

I feel like I need to respond with something interesting, but all that comes out is, "same ol', same ol'" or "not much" or some such similar tripe.

It's even harder to answer when this question originates from somebody within the theatre community - because I'm an actor and I should be acting. Usually, though, I'm not.

The next time someone asks me what I'm working on now, I'm just gonna go all bug-eyed and yell, "You stop changing colors!"

Now that's interesting.

posted by ben | 9:20 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
for the fun size mind
stuff
nonsense